HO-HC11 Heat Detector Tester
For use in testing rate of rise and fixed temperature heat detectors systems. HSI Fire & Safety HO-HC11 Heat Detector Tester is designed to test heat detectors of any type within the 135 - 190 degree range.
- Light weight, easy to use, this unit weighs under 3lbs.
- UL Listed Lithium Batteries— Unit is sold with two batteries. Includes electrical and car chargers. Approximately 45 tests per fully charged batteries, with approximate 2 hour recharge, 45 min short car charge. Note: HeatCalibur® is designed to be able to operate with one battery, when necessary.
- Designed to test Rate of Rise, Fixed Temperature and Pencil Heat Detectors.
- Bright, easy to read, Digital LED shows: Battery life, Accurate temp in fixed and rate of rise applications. With a high/low setting for those detectors requiring more heat, 6-1/2" bowl designed to accommodate all heat detectors styles, models, size and types.
- Heat Ascension Technology, provides a steady, reliable heat source that will approach the detector as heat would, in a real fire.
- EverCool engineering keeps the outsides of the unit cool to touch at all times
- Heats up within 5 to 10 seconds to accurately test detectors in the full range
of 135° F and 220° F
- 1 year Manufacturers Limited Warranty (extended service warranty(s) available)
- Uses the Versa-Tools™ line of extension poles, HO-VT4x, HO-VT8, and HO-VT16
- Unit includes a hard shell storage case, for ease of transport and to protect your HeatCalibur®, Heat Detector Tester
- UL/ULC Listed